Friday, November 26, 2010

A new classical music


program
 On my way to home after enjoying the Disney's Classical music concert I was thinking why I was fascinated by the program.
 Because I had very little interest in classical music few years ago and ,of course, had not thought about going to listen such kind of  concert.
I think this interest may comes from my ミーハー characteristic. ミーハー (I think it's dying word) means trendy in ironic way or that kind of person. Classical music is not new but a popular comic book of music college students was dramatized few years ago which name was のだめカンタービレ.
のだめカンタービレ comics
のだめカンタービレ drama
http://img3.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/ee/1a/dancedancedance001/folder/656686/img_656686_21263165_0?1254367679
It caused quite big boom and lots of ミーハー family go to classic concert or let their childeren go classical musical schoool.
This is a good example of popular manga culture that gives society huge impact. After のだめ dramatized, frequency of exposure of things connected with classical music to media was obviously increased.
In my case, to be trendy was good because I could have interest in that classical concert I enjoyed listening and I was really moved.
While someone got new interest, some children might be dicided their future because of their parents' ミーハー interference.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if this is really visual anthropology in this post...

    ReplyDelete